Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I am insignificant

I am one of 7 billion humans on this planet. Humans are one of 100 million species on the planet earth. The earth is one planet of 8 circling the sun. The sun is one star amongst 200 billion in the Milky Way Galaxy, many with their own system of planets. The Milky Way is one of 200 billion galaxies. Those 200 billion galaxies comprise only 4.6% of the known universe, the rest is dark matter and dark energy. Our universe is 78 billion light years across (correction: due to the expansion of space-time our universe is 156 billion light years across). Our universe is one of an infinite number of universes along an infinite number of timelines amongst an infinite number of dimensions containing an infinite number of universes along an infinite number of timelines. What I do is not significant. Yet every choice is my own, and that is significant to me.

Searching...

Justinder

No comments:

Post a Comment